NEW LIQUOR/WINE STORE APPLICATION
On September 16, 2015, The Authority posted a revised Liquor Store and Wine Store application on their website to assist applicants in providing more complete and accurate information and complying with all mandatory requirements. The new application has more clear and concise instructions.
Some of the changes to the application include:
- a revision to the application checklist to verify compliance with ABC Law 100(7);
- a revision to the application to include the business website address;
- a new question verifying whether or not there is a transfer of an existing licensed business;
- an enhanced Financial Disclosure form which now completes calculations automatically;
- a new question regarding whether or not the store has a “bullet-proof configuration” within the Establishment Questionnaire;
- a better description and instructions for the Area Map with an example of an appropriate Area Map for reference; and
- a revision to the application to allow only one response to all “yes/no” questions in order to reduce errors.
Everyone should begin using the revised application immediately. As of October 15, 2015, only the new application will be accepted by the Authority and the old version of the application will be rejected.
You can submit an online applicaiton at the following link: New York State Liquor Authority
If you require any assistance with applying for any kind of liquor license, please call my office to set up an appointment to speak with me.